How to connect Sumo + Mailchimp Transactional
Zapier lets you send info between Sumo and Mailchimp Transactional automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Our most popular Zap!
- New Email SubscriberTriggers when a new email subscriber is created.Trigger
- New Catch HookCatch and trigger off of any webhook that Mandrill sends.Trigger
- Send EmailSend an email through Mandrill's system!Action
- Send TemplateSend an email via a template.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Sumo and Mailchimp Transactional.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.