How to connect Smartloop + SendGrid
Zapier lets you send info between Smartloop and SendGrid automatically—no code required.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
New Zap Event
Triggered by the "Workflows" pluginTry ItTriggerScheduled
Valid email address of recipient.
Valid email address of the sender. (must be associated with your SendGrid account)
The name added to the From email field; your name or company name.
Add a Reply-To field to your email message.
Subject of the email.
A plain-text body of the email. (This or the HTML version is required.)
HTML body of the email. (At least one of the text or HTML parameters must be provided.)
User / Subscriber idRequired
The unique Id of the subscriber/user where the notification will be sent. This can be captured from user_id attribute from your New Zap Event
Enter the text that will be sent out to the user. e.g. Thanks for placing the order! We will let you know when the order ships
How Smartloop + SendGrid Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Smartloop and SendGrid.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.