How to connect Sendy + BirdSeed
Zapier lets you send info between Sendy and BirdSeed automatically—no code required.
Triggers when the transcript of a completed chat session is ready.
Subscribe a new user to a list. This action can also be used to update an existing subscriber.
- New Campaign SentTriggers when a new campaign is sent.Trigger
- New SubscriberTriggers when a new subscriber is added to a list via Sendy's subscribe form or the API.Trigger
- New UnsubscriberTriggers when someone unsubscribes from a list via a campaign or Sendy's 'unsubscribe' API.Trigger
- Create Draft CampaignCreate a new draft campaign.Action
- Add / Update SubscriberSubscribe a new user to a list. This action can also be used to update an existing subscriber.Action
- Unsubscribe EmailUnsubscribes an email address from a list.Action
- New Call RequestTriggers when a customer requests a phone call.Trigger
- Completed Chat TranscriptTriggers when the transcript of a completed chat session is ready.Trigger
Triggers when a customer schedules a meeting.
Triggers when a new customer email is captured.
Triggers when a customer submits a new contact form.
Triggers when a customer starts a new live chat session.
- Step 1: Authenticate Sendy + BirdSeed.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.