How to connect Saasu + Adafruit IO
Zapier lets you send info between Saasu and Adafruit IO automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is created.Trigger
- New InvoiceTriggers when a new invoice is created.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a new contact.Action
- Create Item InvoiceCreates a new invoice using the Item layout and inventory items.Action
- Create Service InvoiceCreates a new invoice using the service layout.Action
- Find ContactFind a contactAction
- Find or Create ContactFind or Create ContactAction
- Get Feed DataTriggers on new feed data.Trigger
- Adafruit IO
Sends data to a feed.
- Step 1: Authenticate Saasu and Adafruit IO.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.