How to connect Runkeeper + Kintone
Zapier lets you send info between Runkeeper and Kintone automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New ActivityTriggers when you complete an activity of any type.Trigger
- Add ActivityAdds a new activity to your feed. Will respect your profile settings for posting to social media.Action
- New RecordTriggers when a new record is created.Trigger
- Add CommentAdds a new comment into 1 record of an app.Action
- Create RecordCreates a new record.Action
- Update Record by Record IDUpdates details of 1 record of an app by specifying its record number.Action
- Update Record by Update KeyUpdates details of 1 record in an app by specifying a unique key.Action
- Update StatusUpdates the Status of 1 record of an app.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Runkeeper + Kintone.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
kintone is a fully integrated social collaboration and customizable business application cloud platform that allows internal and external teams to solve business process inefficiencies through database and work flow-driven custom apps, communication and collaboration. kintone can be used for custom CRM, Project Mangement, SCM and much more.