Reply + Thinkific Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Reply and Thinkific.
It's easy to connect Reply + Thinkific and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when reply marked with a new inbox category.
Triggers when new email sent (first step or follow-up).
Triggers when a person clicks opt out link.
Triggers when a prospect finishes in terms of campaign.
Get notified when a user completes a lesson in one of your courses and better track student progress.
Triggers when a person clicks your link in email.
Triggers when a person opens your email.
Triggers when a person replied.
Triggers when a user completes a course.
Triggers when a user enrolls in the free preview of your course.
- Step 1: Authenticate Reply + Thinkific.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.