RepairShopr Help & Support
What RepairShopr Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Ticket - Triggers when a Ticket is created.
- New Customer - Triggers when you create a customer.
- New Payment - Triggers when a payment is made.
- New Invoice - Triggers when a new invoice is created.
- Ticket Resolved - Triggers when a Ticket is marked "Resolved".
- Ticket Status Changed - Triggers when a Ticket status is changed.
- Create Customer - Creates a Customer in your RepairShopr account.
- Create Lead - Creates a Lead in your RepairShopr account.
- Log Call - Creates a Call Log in your RepairShopr account.
- Create Ticket - Creates a Ticket in your RepairShopr account.
- Update Ticket - Updates a Ticket in your RepairShopr account.
How to Get Started with RepairShopr on Zapier
When you start creating a RepairShopr Zap, you will be prompted to connect a New Account:
Click the button and a pop-up would appear. Enter your RepairShopr API Token and Subdomain:
To locate your API Key in your RepairShopr account, please follow these steps:
- Login to your RepairShopr account
- Click your email address in the very top right of the web page
- Click the link to “Profile/Password”
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API was entered correctly your RepairShopr account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With RepairShopr
Common Problems with RepairShopr on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message