Quip + SignRequest Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Quip and SignRequest.
It's easy to connect Quip + SignRequest and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a new folder is added directly to a specific folder (but not its subfolders).
Triggers when a SignRequest is received.
Creates and sends a new SignRequest.
This action will add a new item to a Quip list.
Creates a new document.
Triggers when a SignRequest is declined.
Triggers when a SignRequest is signed.
Creates and sends a new SignRequest from a SignRequest Template.
This action will add a row to a Quip spreadsheet.
Send a message to a Quip thread.
- Step 1: Authenticate Quip + SignRequest.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.