How to connect Process Bliss + SMTP by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Process Bliss and SMTP by Zapier automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Process Step Completed
Triggered when the specified step is completed on a task created from a process template
automatically do this!
Sends a plaintext email from a specific SMTP server.
- Task Added to "My Tasks"Triggered when a new task is added to "My Tasks"Trigger
- Task CreatedTriggered when a task is created from the specified process templateTrigger
- Task CompletedTriggered when a task created from the specified process template is completedTrigger
- Process Step CompletedTriggered when the specified step is completed on a task created from a process templateTrigger
- Create TaskCreate new taskAction
- Send EmailSends a plaintext email from a specific SMTP server.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Process Bliss + SMTP by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.