How to connect Practice Better + ShipStation
Zapier lets you send info between Practice Better and ShipStation automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Cancelled BookingTriggers when a booking is cancelled.Trigger
- Confirmed BookingTriggers when a booking is confirmed.Trigger
- Confirmed PackageTriggers when a package is confirmed.Trigger
- Program EnrollmentTriggers when a client is enrolled in a program.Trigger
- New ClientAdds a new client to your account.Trigger
- Updated BookingTriggers when a booking is updated.Trigger
- Add ClientAdd a new client to your account.Action
- Item OrderedTriggers for each individual line item when a new order is created or imported.Trigger
Triggers for each individual line item when a new outbound shipping label is created for an order.
Triggers when a new Order is created or imported in ShipStation.
Triggers when a new outbound shipping label is created for an order.
Creates a new order.
- Step 1: Authenticate Practice Better and ShipStation.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.