How to connect Practice Better + PayPal
Zapier lets you send info between Practice Better and PayPal automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Cancelled BookingTriggers when a booking is cancelled.Trigger
- Confirmed BookingTriggers when a booking is confirmed.Trigger
- Confirmed PackageTriggers when a package is confirmed.Trigger
- Program EnrollmentTriggers when a client is enrolled in a program.Trigger
- New ClientAdds a new client to your account.Trigger
- Updated BookingTriggers when a booking is updated.Trigger
- Add ClientAdd a new client to your account.Action
- Successful SaleOnly successfully completed payments trigger this.Trigger
Only successfully completed payments trigger this (with line item support).
Only refunded payments trigger this.
All Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this.
- Step 1: Authenticate Practice Better and PayPal.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.