Postmark + WordPress (Legacy) Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Postmark and WordPress (Legacy).
It's easy to connect Postmark + WordPress (Legacy) and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
If an email sent from Postmark bounces because of a delivery issue, you may be notified of that bounce right away by setting up a Bounce Webhook.
When a message sent from Postmark is set to track opens, you can be notified via the Opens webhook.
Triggered when you add a new category.
Triggers when a new comment status is created
Triggered when you add a new post.
When a message is sent to a Postmark Inbound address, it is parsed into JSON fields. Capture those fields using a custom Zapier url.
Triggered when a new author is added.
Triggered when you add a new comment.
Triggered when new media is uploaded.
Triggered when a new post format is created.
- Step 1: Authenticate Postmark + WordPress (Legacy).(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.