How to connect PDFMonkey + Ninox
Zapier lets you send info between PDFMonkey and Ninox automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Document GeneratedTriggers when a document's generation is complete and successful.Trigger
- Delete DocumentDeletes a Document.Action
- Generate DocumentGenerates a Document.Action
- Find DocumentFind a document in PDFMonkey.Action
- New RecordTriggers when a new record is added to a table.Trigger
- Updated RecordTriggers when a record is updated in a table.Trigger
- Download FileDownload fileAction
- Create RecordCreates a new record.Action
Updates a record.
Uploads file to a record.
Finds an existing record in a table.
- Step 1: Authenticate PDFMonkey and Ninox.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.