Grant Uscreen users access after new PayPal payments
When this happens
Step 1: Successful Sale
Then do this
Step 2: Assign User Access
Want to accept PayPal payments and have Zapier automatically enroll a user to a program or subscription on Uscreen? With this integration activated, a new successful PayPal payment will automatically grant access to the customer in your Uscreen site.
Note: The customers PayPal email address must be the same as their Uscreen email address.
How this PayPal-Uscreen integration works
- A new successful sale is made via PayPal
- Zapier adds this customer to an offer in Uscreen
- Successful SaleOnly successfully completed payments trigger this.Trigger
- Successful SaleOnly successfully completed payments trigger this (with line item support).Trigger
- Refunded SaleOnly refunded payments trigger this.Trigger
- All Merchant TransactionsAll Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this.Trigger
- Paid OrderTriggers when a payment is processed for subscriptions, bundles, or content.Trigger
- Canceled SubscriptionTriggers when a subscription is canceled for a user.Trigger
- New UserTriggers when a new user is added to your storefront.Trigger
- User UpdatedTriggers when a user is updated.Trigger
Triggers when a user plays a video for the first time.
Creates a new user and optionally sends them a welcome email to your storefront.
Assigns a bundle or subscription to a customer. Creates a new customer if one doesn't exist.