Get an SMS notification for PayPal sales
When this happens
Step 1: Successful Sale
Then do this
Step 2: Send Text Message
It is very important to know when customers are paying for your products or services. With this PayPal-Toky integration, get an SMS message whenever a successful sale is completed in PayPal.
Note: You must have an SMS-enabled phone number in Toky. You can see how to get one here
How this Paypal-Toky integration works
- A new successful sale is made in PayPal
- Zapier will use Toky to send an SMS to a selected phone number
- Successful SaleOnly successfully completed payments trigger this.TriggerInstant
- Successful SaleOnly successfully completed payments trigger this (with line item support).TriggerInstant
- Refunded SaleOnly refunded payments trigger this.TriggerInstant
- All Merchant TransactionsAll Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this.TriggerInstant
- New CallTrigger when there is a new call in Toky.TriggerInstant
- New Text MessageTrigger when there is a new incoming Text Message in Toky.TriggerInstant
- New VoicemailTrigger when there is a new voicemail in Toky.TriggerInstant
Create a new contact in Toky phone directory.
Send a Text Message with Toky.
Find an existing contact in Toky by number.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.