How to connect Pavlok Wearable Device + Google My Business
Zapier lets you send info between Pavlok Wearable Device and Google My Business automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- BeepSends a beep to your Pavlok device.Action
- Send SongSend a Song through the APIAction
- VibrateSends a vibration to your Pavlok device.Action
- ZapSends a zap to your Pavlok device.Action
- New ReviewTriggers when a new review is submitted for a specified location.Trigger
- Create PostCreates a post for a specified location.Action
- Create ReplyCreates a reply for a specified review or updates the reply if one already exists. This action is best used with the Google My Business New Review trigger.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Pavlok Wearable Device and Google My Business.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.