How to connect OneSignal + Sendy
Zapier lets you send info between OneSignal and Sendy automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new campaign is sent.
Subscribe a new user to a list. This action can also be used to update an existing subscriber.
- New Notification CreatedTriggers when you have one or more new notifications created.Trigger
- Send Push NotificationSend a simple push notification to all devices.Action
- Send Advanced Push NotificationSends a new push notification to one or more devices with advanced settings.Action
- New Campaign SentTriggers when a new campaign is sent.Trigger
- New SubscriberTriggers when a new subscriber is added to a list via Sendy's subscribe form or the API.Trigger
- New UnsubscriberTriggers when someone unsubscribes from a list via a campaign or Sendy's 'unsubscribe' API.Trigger
- Create Draft CampaignCreate a new draft campaign.Action
- Add / Update SubscriberSubscribe a new user to a list. This action can also be used to update an existing subscriber.Action
Unsubscribes an email address from a list.
- Step 1: Authenticate OneSignal + Sendy.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.