How to connect MobileMonkey + Pinterest
Zapier lets you send info between MobileMonkey and Pinterest automatically—no code required.
- Connection Widget ReachedTriggers when a Connection Widget is reached in a Dialogue.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is added to your page.Trigger
- New or Updated Contact AttributeTriggers when you add/update a selected custom attribute on a contact.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a new SMS ContactAction
- Send MessageSends a message to a contact.Action
- Update ContactsSets attribute values on one or more contacts.Action
- Find a Contact by Attribute ValueFinds a contact by Attribute ValueAction
- Find a Contact by NameFinds a contact by First and/or Last NameAction
Finds a contact by Recipient ID
Triggers when you create a new board. Note that a "secret" board will not trigger your Zap.
Triggers when you get a new follower.
Triggers when a new Pin is added to a board.
Creates a new Pin on the board you specify.
- Step 1: Authenticate MobileMonkey + Pinterest.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.