How to connect Mailgun + Pushover
Zapier lets you send info between Mailgun and Pushover automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Log DataMailgun logs most actions within your account, use this trigger to push events to other services.Trigger
- New Bounce EventTrack Bounce Events via Callback URL.Trigger
- New Complaint EventTrack Unsubscribe Events via Callback URL.Trigger
- New Delivery EventTrack Successful Delivery Events via Callback URL.Trigger
- New Failed Delivery EventTrack Failed Delivery Attempts via Callback URL.Trigger
- New Open/Click EventWebhook for Tracking Opens/Clicks.Trigger
- New Unsubscribe EventTrack Unsubscribe Events via Callback URL.Trigger
- New ListTriggered when a new mailing list is added to your account.Trigger
Send an email, via your Mailgun account.
Adds a new member to a mailinglist.
Send an emergency Pushover notification
Send a Pushover notification
- Step 1: Authenticate Mailgun and Pushover.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.