Mad Mimi Help & Support
What Mad Mimi Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Audience List - Triggers when you add a new audience list in Mad Mimi.
- New Suppressed Audience Member - Triggers when an audience member is suppressed from a list.
- New Audience Member - Triggers when you add an audience member.
- Add Audience Member - Add an audience member to a list.
- Suppress Audience Member - Given an email address, suppress an audience member.
How to Get Started with Mad Mimi
To create a new Zap with Mad Mimi, first select Mad Mimi in either the Trigger or Action app options. Then choose an action and continue.
Click the option to connect a Mad Mimi account to Zapier.
In the pop-up, name your Mad Mimi Account (anything you want!). Then enter your Mad Mimi Account email and API Key. To locate your API Key in Mad Mimi, follow these steps.
Zapier will test your account credentials automatically. You’ll see a nice success message if your Mad Mimi account is connected properly.
Make sure to choose the Mad Mimi email list where you’d like to sync the data and select any other relevant data field options.
Now you’re ready to complete your Mad Mimi Zap!
Popular Things To Do With Mad Mimi
Common Problems with Mad Mimi
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message