Lighthouse Help & Support
What Lighthouse Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Project - Triggered when you add a new project.
- New Ticket - Triggered when you add a new ticket.
- New Message - Triggered when you add a new message.
- New Milestone - Triggered when you add a new milestone.
- Create Project - Adds a new project.
- Create Ticket - Adds a new ticket.
- Create Milestone - Adds a new milestone.
How to Get Started with Lighthouse
To get started with Lighthouse, first click to add a Lighthouse account to Zapier to be used in your zap.
Next, you'll be asked for your Lighthouse account subdomain (Account Name) and API Token.
To find your API Key, you'll first want to log into your account and click on your name in the top-right corner.
On the next screen near the right side of the page, you'll see "Your API Tokens" where you can generate a new token to use with Zapier.
You'll need to give the token a label, choose the access you'd like to have through the token, then click on "Create".
Once you've entered your API Token and clicked continue, we'll test your account to make sure the connection works. If it does, you're all set!
Popular Things To Do With Lighthouse
Common Problems with Lighthouse
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message