Leadfeeder Help & Support
What Leadfeeder Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New Lead - Triggers when a new lead is tracked for the first time (leads are tracked twice a day).
- Recurring Lead - Triggers when a lead matching your criteria visits your site again. Visit information on the trigger contains data of the first visit during that day.
- Find Lead - Find a lead in Leadfeeder by its name or website URL.
- None yet!
How to Get Started with Leadfeeder on Zapier
When you start creating a Leadfeeder Zap, you will be asked to connect your Leadfeeder account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Leadfeeder API key.
To locate your API Key in your Leadfeeder account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your Leadfeeder account.
- Open the top menu by clicking on your user name on the top right
- Click Your settings
- Click on Zapier on the left
- Click on "Enable"
- Copy the generated API key to your clipboard
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
If all steps were successful your Leadfeeder account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Leadfeeder
Common Problems with Leadfeeder on Zapier
Why can't I pull any data from Leadfeeder?#
Leadfeeder's Zapier integration is available for all the Leadfeeder users. However, you can only pull in data from Leadfeeder accounts that are on trial or have paid subscription.
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message