How to connect Jira Software Cloud + Google Sheets + Salesforce
Zapier lets you send info between Jira Software Cloud and Google Sheets and Salesforce automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Do even more with Jira Software Cloud + Google Sheets + Salesforce
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Jira Software Cloud, Google Sheets, and Salesforce. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
Jira Cloud SiteRequired
Jira Email AddressRequired
Jira API TokenRequired
Projects to Trigger On
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate Jira Software Cloud, Google Sheets, and Salesforce.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.