How to connect Instagram + Tumblr + LinkedIn
Zapier lets you send info between Instagram, Tumblr, and LinkedIn automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with Instagram + Tumblr + LinkedIn
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Instagram, Tumblr, and LinkedIn. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- New Media Posted in My AccountTriggers when a photo or video is posted to your account.Trigger
- New Post in DashboardTriggers when a new post is added by someone you follow on Tumblr.Trigger
- New Liked PostTriggers whenever you "like" a post on Tumblr.Trigger
- New Post in My BlogTriggers when a new post is created in a specific blog you own.Trigger
- New Tagged PostTriggers when a new post is created on any blog with a specific tag you choose.Trigger
- Create Audio PostCreates a new audio post.Action
- Create Link PostCreates a new link post.Action
- Create Photo PostCreates a new photo post.Action
Creates a new quote post.
Creates a new text post.
Creates a new video post.
Creates a new update for a Company Page.
Posts a status update sharing some content.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate Instagram, Tumblr, and LinkedIn.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.