How to connect Instagram + Discord + URL Shortener by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Instagram, Discord, and URL Shortener by Zapier automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with Instagram + Discord + URL Shortener by Zapier
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Instagram, Discord, and URL Shortener by Zapier. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- New Media Posted in My AccountTriggers when a photo or video is posted to your account.Trigger
- New Message Posted to ChannelTriggers when a new message is posted to a specific text channel.Trigger
- New User AddedTriggers when a new user joins the Discord Server.Trigger
- New Reaction on MessageTriggers when a new reaction is added to a specific message with the details of the user who reacted to it.Trigger
- Add Roleassign a role to a userAction
- Remove User RoleRemove a chosen role from the specified user.Action
- Rename ChannelRename a channel to a specific name you choose.Action
- Send Channel MessagePost a new message to a specific #channel you choose.Action
Find an existing channel by name.
Find an existing user by name.
- URL Shortener by Zapier
Shorten a long URL using zpr.io (Intended to provide convenience, not security).
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate Instagram, Discord, and URL Shortener by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.