How to connect GoTo Meeting + KlickTipp
Zapier lets you send info between GoTo Meeting and KlickTipp automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New MeetingTriggers when a new meeting is created in your account.Trigger
- Create MeetingCreates a scheduled meeting in your account.Action
- Contact Loaded Conversion PixelTriggers when a contact loads a conversion pixel on your website.Trigger
- Contact Opened EmailTriggers when an email is opened by a contact.Trigger
- Email Sent to ContactTriggers when an email is sent to a contact.Trigger
- Contact Viewed Email in Web BrowserTriggers when a contact clicks on the 'view in web browser' link in an email.Trigger
- Contact Clicked on LinkTriggers when a contact clicks on a specific link.Trigger
- SMS Sent to ContactTriggers when an SMS is sent to a contact.Trigger
Triggers when a tag gets added to a contact for the first time.
Adds a new subscriber to your ContactCloud.
Adds one or multiple tags to a contact.
Unsubscribes a contact from your ContactCloud.
Removes a tag from a contact.
- Step 1: Authenticate GoTo Meeting and KlickTipp.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.