How to connect Google Slides + Google Sheets + URL Shortener by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Google Slides and Google Sheets and URL Shortener by Zapier automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Do even more with Google Slides + Google Sheets + URL Shortener by Zapier
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Google Slides, Google Sheets, and URL Shortener by Zapier. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
Triggers when a new presentation is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Api Docs Info
Query String Parameters
Additional Request Headers
Title of New Presentation
No Team Drive
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate Google Slides, Google Sheets, and URL Shortener by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.