How to connect Google My Business + Productboard
Zapier lets you send info between Google My Business and Productboard automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New ReviewTriggers when a new review is submitted for a specified location.Trigger
- Create ReplyCreates a reply for a specified review or updates the reply if one already exists. This action is best used with the Google My Business New Review trigger.Action
- New FeatureTriggers when a new feature is created.Trigger
- New NoteTriggers when a new note is created.Trigger
- Create FeatureCreates a new feature.Action
- Create NoteCreates a new note.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Google My Business + Productboard.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Productboard is beautiful, simple, and powerful product management. Product leaders can easily centralize user and market research, capture and organize feature ideas, prioritize against clear strategic objectives and keep everyone on the same page thanks to delightful, interactive roadmaps.