How to connect Google My Business + Instagram Custom Audiences
Zapier lets you send info between Google My Business and Instagram Custom Audiences automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when a new review is submitted for a specified location.
automatically do this!
Add Email to Custom Audience
Adds an email address to an existing custom audience.
- New ReviewTriggers when a new review is submitted for a specified location.Trigger
- Create ReplyCreates a reply for a specified review or updates the reply if one already exists. This action is best used with the Google My Business New Review trigger.Action
- Create Custom AudienceCreates a new custom audience. Note: You may need toAction
- Add Email to Custom AudienceAdds an email address to an existing custom audience.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Google My Business + Instagram Custom Audiences.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.