Google Docs + Vonage Voice API Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Google Docs and Vonage Voice API.
It's easy to connect Google Docs + Vonage Voice API and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a new document is added (inside any folder).
Triggers when a new call is received and joined into a conference.
Triggers when a new call is received and an audio file is played.
Triggers when a new document is added to a specific folder (but not its subfolders).
Triggers when a new call is received and forwarded to a number.
Triggers when a new call is received and a message is read.
- Step 1: Authenticate Google Docs + Vonage Voice API.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.