GetResponse + CallHub Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between GetResponse and CallHub.
It's easy to connect GetResponse + CallHub and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a new autoresponder is created.
Triggers when a new landing page is created.
Triggers when new contact is added to any list.
Triggers when an agent activates his account to make calls for call center campaigns in your CallHub account.
Triggers when a new note is added by an agent for any call center campaign in your CallHub account.
Triggers when a new list is created.
Triggers when a new newsletter is created.
Triggers when new form is added.
Triggers when the transfer digit is pressed for any voice broadcast campaign in your CallHub account.
Triggers when you receive a text message for any SMS campaign in your CallHub account.
- Step 1: Authenticate GetResponse + CallHub.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.