Update Geckoboard Geck-o-Meter with new MySQL rows matching a custom query
When this happens
Step 1: New Row (Custom Query)
If you just need a sense of how your database is growing, you shouldn't need to waste time with manual, custom queries to get to what you need. Let Zapier automation handle that for you! Once this Zap is active, the MySQL custom query you define will run automatically, and if a new row is found to match it, your chosen Geck-o-Meter widget on Geckoboard will be updated with the new count, giving you the bottom line at a glance.
How It Works
- A new row is found to match a custom MySQL query
- Zapier automation updates a value on Geckoboard
What You Need
- MySQL database
- Geckoboard account
- New ColumnTriggered when you add a new column.TriggerScheduled
- New RowTriggered when you add a new row.TriggerScheduled
- New Row (Custom Query)Triggered when new rows are returned from a custom query that you provide.TriggerScheduled
- New TableTriggered when you add a new table.TriggerScheduled
- New or Updated RowTriggered when a new row is added or modified.TriggerScheduled
- New RowAdds a new row.ActionScheduled
- Update RowUpdates an existing row.ActionScheduled
Finds a row in a table via a lookup column.
Finds a row in a table via a custom query you control.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.