Freedcamp + ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus Cloud Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Freedcamp and ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus Cloud.
It's easy to connect Freedcamp + ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus Cloud and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a comment is added to a task you are subscribed on.
Triggers when a new asset is added.
Triggers when a new request is created.
Creates a new change.
Updates an existing request.
Triggers when a new or existing task is assigned to you.
Triggers when a new change is created.
Sends an announcement to all users.
Creates a new request.
Finds Request details using the Request ID.
- Step 1: Authenticate Freedcamp + ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus Cloud.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.