How to connect Facebook Groups + Pinterest
Zapier lets you send info between Facebook Groups and Pinterest automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New EventTriggers when a new event is created for a group.Trigger
- New PhotoTriggers when a new photo is added to a group's feed.Trigger
- New PostTriggers when a new status is added to a group's feed.Trigger
- New VideoTriggers when a new video is added to a group's feed.Trigger
- Post MessageCreates a new message post in a group's feedAction
- Post PhotoCreates a new photo post in a group's feedAction
- New BoardTriggers when you create a new board. Note that a "secret" board will not trigger your Zap.Trigger
- New FollowerTriggers when you get a new follower.Trigger
Triggers when a new Pin is added to a board.
Creates a new Pin on the board you specify.
- Step 1: Authenticate Facebook Groups + Pinterest.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
About Facebook Groups
Groups provide a space to communicate about shared interests with certain people. You can create a group for anything — your family reunion, your after-work sports team, your book club — and customize the group's privacy settings depending on who you want to be able to join and see the group.
Pinterest is the world’s catalog of ideas that more than 100 million people around the world use every month to get more creative in their everyday lives. Save images and videos ("Pins") to curated collections ("Boards") from any website, or upload your own. Build your online presence and grow your audience by sharing your visual catalog, and track what your audience thinks through their Likes and repins.