Evernote Business Help & Support
What Evernote Business Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Note - Triggers when a new note is created in or moved to a notebook.
- New Tag Added to Note - Triggers when a specific tag is added to a note in Evernote.
- New Notebook - Triggers when a new notebook is added to Evernote.
- New Reminder - Triggers when a new reminder with a date is added to a notebook.
- Tag Note - Adds existing tags to a note.
- Create Notebook - Creates a new notebook in Evernote.
- Create Note - Creates a new note in a notebook for Evernote.
- Create Tag - Creates a new tag inside Evernote. Limited to 10,000 tags in your account.
- Append to Note - Appends content to an existing note by title inside Evernote (it will be created first if it doesn't exist).
- Find a Note - Search for a note by title, optionally limited by notebook and tags.
- Find a Tag - Search for a tag by title, optionally limited by notebook.
How to Get Started with Evernote Business
The first thing you'll need to do to get started with hooking up Evernote Business with Zapier and hundreds of other services is to add your Evernote Business Account to Zapier. Click to add a Evernote Business account in your Zap.
Next you will give your new Account a name or label, which is just a handy name for you to recognize within Zapier. It doesn't matter what you name it.
You should then get a pop-up window from Evernote Business asking you to log-in to authorize the connection between that Evernote Business account and Zapier.
Next you will click the green "Authorize" button to authorize your Evernote Business account.
Clicking on the green "Authorize" button will then bring you back to your Zap.
Logging into and authorizing Evernote Business finishes the process! Your Evernote Business account is now connected to Zapier.
Popular Things To Do With Evernote Business
Common Problems with Evernote Business on Zapier
Can I access my Evernote Notebooks and Notes with Zapier?#
You can! You'll need to connect an Evernote account and use an Evernote Trigger or Action to access those Notes.
My Evernote Business trigger is triggering slowly#
In order to ensure that we only trigger on new items that have complete information, your zap will make sure that a new item shows up with the same info in consecutive checks for new data. This can result in zaps triggering on new items more slowly.
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message