How to connect Eventee + LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms
Zapier lets you send info between Eventee and LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New AttendeeTriggers when an imported or invited attendee joins your event in Eventee.Trigger
- Attendee InvitationTriggers when an attendee is imported or invited to your event in Eventee.Trigger
- Invite AttendeeInvites a new attendee to your event in Eventee.Action
- New Event Registration Form ResponseTriggers when you receive a new event response.Trigger
- New Lead Gen Form ResponseTriggers when you receive a new form response.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate Eventee and LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.