How to connect Gavel + Dropbox Sign
Zapier lets you send info between Gavel and Dropbox Sign automatically—no code required. With 6,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Signature Request Declined
Triggers when a signature request is declined (requires a paid API plan for non test_mode requests).Try ItTriggerInstant
Signature Request Signed
Triggers when a signature request is signed (requires a paid API plan for non test_mode requests).Try ItTriggerInstant
Is Your HelloSign API Plan Paid?
After Signing Redirect URL
Metadata #1 Name
Metadata #1 Value
Metadata #2 Name
Metadata #2 Value
Do you want to skip the review page?
Signature Request Sent
Triggers when a signature request is sent (requires a paid API plan for non test_mode requests).Try ItTriggerInstant
Signature Request Viewed
Triggers when a signature request is viewed (requires a paid API plan for non test_mode requests).Try ItTriggerInstant
- Step 1: Authenticate Gavel and Dropbox Sign.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.