How to connect Demio + MySQL
Zapier lets you send info between Demio and MySQL automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
The name of the registrant.
We expect at least one unique (and usually autoincrement) primary key column so we can deduplicate records properly! Otherwise we will make a best guess on a random column to use to deduplicate.
Highly recommended! Usually you want the results to be most recent first so we can skim off only new results, so choose something like
date_createdor your autoincrement
id. Column names that contain a space must be enclosed within brackets
We default to what the primary key is on the table as the unique key to deduplicate on. If you prefer another field, select it here.
Query results must have a unique
idfield so we can deduplicate records properly! Otherwise we will make a best guess. You must also include desired ordering and limiting in the query.
Note: This query must run in less than 30 seconds and it is recommended that you return no more than 5,000 rows
How Demio + MySQL Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Demio and MySQL.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.