How to connect Dashmon + RSS by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Dashmon and RSS by Zapier automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Create Pipedrive NotificationSends a pipedrive notification to selected Dashmon screensAction
- Create Stripe NotificationSends a stripe charge notification to selected Dashmon screensAction
- Create Text NotificationDisplays a text for 5 seconds on selected Dashmon screensAction
- New Items in Multiple FeedsTriggers when there is a new item in any of the feeds being watched.Trigger
- New Item in FeedTriggers on new RSS feed items.Trigger
- Create Item in FeedPower your own Zapier RSS feed.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Dashmon and RSS by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.