How to connect DailyBot + Pinterest
Zapier lets you send info between DailyBot and Pinterest automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Kudos GivenTriggers every time that any Kudos are given to someone in your DailyBot organization.Trigger
- New Check-In Response CompletedTriggers when a response is added to a check-in in DailyBot by any user from your organization.Trigger
- New Form Response CompletedTriggers when a new response is added to a form in Dailybot by any user from your organization or external user.Trigger
- New Check-In Response Completed (Deprecated)Triggers when a response is added to a check-in in DailyBot by any user from your organization.Trigger
- Give KudosIt gives kudos to one or several users in DailyBot.Action
- Send MessageIt sends a DailyBot Message to one or several users, or to a group of people (via channel or room).Action
- New BoardTriggers when you create a new board. Note that a "secret" board will not trigger your Zap.Trigger
- New FollowerTriggers when you get a new follower.Trigger
Triggers when a new Pin is added to a board.
Creates a new Pin on the board you specify.
- Step 1: Authenticate DailyBot and Pinterest.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.