How to connect Crowdcast + Instagram
Zapier lets you send info between Crowdcast and Instagram automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Triggers 10 minutes before your event is scheduled to go live.Try ItTriggerInstant
New CTA Click
Triggers when a participant clicks your call to action.Try ItTriggerInstant
New Session Visit
Triggers when a participant visits a session's page at any given time.Try ItTriggerInstant
New Live Attendance
Triggers at the end of your session when a participant has shown up live.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a question is asked.Try ItTriggerInstant
New Event Registration
Triggers when a participant registers for any of your events on Crowdcast.Try ItTriggerInstant
New Recording View
Triggers when a participant watches your recording.Try ItTriggerInstant
New Missed Session
Triggers at the end of your session when a participant has not shown up live.Try ItTriggerInstant
How Crowdcast + Instagram Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Crowdcast and Instagram.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.