How to connect ConvertKit + Wix Automations
Zapier lets you send info between ConvertKit and Wix Automations automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Form SubscriberTriggers when a subscription occurs on a specific form.Trigger
- New PurchaseTriggers when a new purchase is added to your account.Trigger
- New Sequence SubscriberTriggers when a subscriber is added to a sequence.Trigger
- New SubscriberTriggers when a new subscriber is confirmed within your account (has completed any applicable double opt-ins).Trigger
- New Tag SubscriberTriggers when a specific tag is added to a subscriber.Trigger
- New UnsubscribeTriggers when a subscriber unsubscribes from your emails.Trigger
- Add Subscriber to FormSubscribe someone to a specific form.Action
- Create or Update PurchaseAdds a purchase to a subscriber, or updates an existing purchase.Action
Add a subscriber to a specific sequence.
Add a subscriber to a specific tag.
Remove a specific tag from a subscriber if they have it.
Finds an existing confirmed subscriber by email.
- Wix Automations
Uses of your pre-defined automation rules as a trigger.
- Step 1: Authenticate ConvertKit and Wix Automations.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.