Contacts+ Help & Support
What Contacts+ Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New Contact - Triggers when a contact is created or a business card is transcribed.
- New Deleted Contact - Triggers when a contact is deleted.
- New Deleted Tag - Triggers when a tag is deleted from your account.
- Updated Contact - Triggers when a contact is updated.
- New Business Card Transcribed - Triggers when a business card has been transcribed.
- New Tag - Triggers when a tag is created on your account.
- New Updated Tag - Triggers when a tag is updated.
- Find Contact - Find a contact by name, company, email or a combination of all three.
- Find Company - Find a company by domain or email.
- Find Person - Find a person by email, phone or Twitter handle.
- Update Contact - Updates a contact.
- Create Contact - Creates a contact.
- Add Note to Contact - Appends a note to a contact.
- Remove Tag From Contact - Removes Tags from a contact.
- Create or Get Tag - Gets or creates a tag.
- Tag Contact - Tags a contact.
How to Get Started with Contacts+ on Zapier
About the Contacts+ Integration#
- Admin/owner permissions: Some restrictions may apply to members of a Contacts+ Team based on the settings their admin(s) have implemented.
- Paid/versioned account: Free accounts are limited to 10 business card scans.
- Partner's documentation: More information can be found here.
Setting up the Contacts+ Integration#
When you start creating a Contacts+ Zap, you will be asked to connect your Contacts+ account.
You’ll now be asked to log into your Contacts+ account (unless you are already logged in).
If all steps were successful your Contacts+ account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Contacts+
Common Problems with Contacts+ on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message