Coda Help & Support
What Coda Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New Row - Triggers when a new row is added to the selected table.
- Find Row - Search for a Coda Row in the selected table using a column match search.
- Create Row - Creates a new row in the selected table.
- Upsert Row - Creates a new row or updates an existing row in the selected table by comparing incoming data against existing rows.
- Copy Doc - Creates a copy of the specified Coda doc.
- Update Row - Updates an existing row in the selected table.
How to Get Started with Coda on Zapier
When you start creating a Coda Zap, you will be asked to connect your Coda account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Coda API key.
To locate your API Key in your Coda account, please follow these steps:
- Go to coda.io and log into your Coda account if you are not already logged in.
- Click on the drop down menu in the top right corner.
- Select "My account"
- Click "Generate API token".
- Once it has been generated, click "Copy key to clipboard".
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
If all steps were successful your Coda account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Coda
Common Problems with Coda on Zapier
Any other potential restrictions?#
We are still in beta and are still controlling the number of people we are letting in. However, if potential users have a compelling use case, they should reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does this doc have a help page for Zapier already?#
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message