How to connect Cloze + GoTo Meeting
Zapier lets you send info between Cloze and GoTo Meeting automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Company ChangeTriggers when a company is changed. Triggers on the major timeline audited changes like Segment, Stage, Step, Step Assignee or Custom Field changes.Trigger
- Person ChangeTriggers when a person is changed. Triggers on the major timeline audited changes like Segment, Stage, Step, Assignee or Custom Field changes.Trigger
- Project ChangeTriggers when a project is changed. Triggers on the major timeline audited changes like Segment, Stage, Step, Assignee or Custom Field changes.Trigger
- Create CommunicationCreate a new communication record (email or call).Action
- Create/Update a CompanyCreates a company.Action
- Create Timeline EventCreates a new timeline event e.g. "Ticket Closed" or "Invoice Sent".Action
- Create a NoteCreate or update a note.Action
- Create/Update a PersonCreates or updates a person.Action
Creates or updates a project.
Creates a new ToDo.
- GoTo Meeting
Triggers when a new meeting is created in your account.
- GoTo Meeting
Creates a scheduled meeting in your account.
- Step 1: Authenticate Cloze and GoTo Meeting.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.