Cloze Help & Support
What Cloze Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- Company Change - Triggers when a company is changed. Triggers on the major timeline audited changes like Segment, Stage, Step, Step Assignee or Custom Field changes.
- Person Change - Triggers when a person is changed. Triggers on the major timeline audited changes like Segment, Stage, Step, Assignee or Custom Field changes.
- Project Change - Triggers when a project is changed. Triggers on the major timeline audited changes like Segment, Stage, Step, Assignee or Custom Field changes.
- Create/Update a Project - Creates or updates a project.
- Create ToDo - Creates a new ToDo.
- Create/Update a Person - Creates or updates a person.
- Create/Update a Company - Creates a company.
- Create a Note - Create or update a note.
- Create Communication - Create a new communication record (email or call).
- Create Timeline Event - Creates a new timeline event e.g. "Ticket Closed" or "Invoice Sent".
How to Get Started with Cloze on Zapier
To get started with Cloze on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Cloze account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Cloze's API key.
Paste your key into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API was entered correctly your Cloze account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With Cloze
Common Problems with Cloze on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message