How to connect Cloudbeds + EmailOctopus
Zapier lets you send info between Cloudbeds and EmailOctopus automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a guest cancels their reservation.
Adds a new contact to a list, or optionally updates an existing contact.
- New Cancelled GuestTriggers when a guest cancels their reservation.Trigger
- New Checked-Out GuestTriggers when a guest is checked out.Trigger
- New GuestTriggers when a new guest is created.Trigger
- New In-House GuestTriggers when a guest status is marked as in-house.Trigger
- New ReservationTriggers when a new reservation is added.Trigger
- New TransactionTriggers when a new transaction (credit or debit) is posted.Trigger
- Add/Update ContactAdds a new contact to a list, or optionally updates an existing contact.Action
- Unsubscribe ContactUnsubscribes a contact from a list.Action
Updates the email address of a contact
Find a contact by their email address
- Step 1: Authenticate Cloudbeds + EmailOctopus.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.