How to connect Checkvist + KiSSFLOW
Zapier lets you send info between Checkvist and KiSSFLOW automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new list is created in your Checkvist account.
Approve a request to move it to its next step in the workflow process.
- New ListTriggers when a new list is created in your Checkvist account.Trigger
- New List ItemTriggers when a new list item is created in a chosen list.Trigger
- Create List ItemCreates a new item in a selected list.Action
- Create New ListCreates a new list in Checkvist.Action
- Create Several List ItemsCreate multiple list items from text. Indentation of the text lines is treated as list item nesting.Action
- Change of Workflow StepTriggers when a request in a particular workflow process moves from one step to another step. The action performed to initiate this move like Approve or Reject will be provided as an additional input to the trigger.Trigger
- Approve a RequestApprove a request to move it to its next step in the workflow process.Action
- Submit a New RequestInitiates a new request for a chosen process , populates requisite fields and then submits the request for processing.Action
Creates a new request for a chosen process , populates requisite fields and saves it in the 'Draft' folder of KiSSFLOW.
- Step 1: Authenticate Checkvist + KiSSFLOW.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.