Chargebee Help & Support
What ChargeBee Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Payment Method - Triggers when a payment method is added.
- Subscription Pause - Triggers when a subscription is paused.
- Card Expiration - Triggers when a credit card expires.
- New Subscription - Triggers when a subscription is created.
- Subscription Cancellation Scheduled - Triggers when a subscription is scheduled for cancellation.
- Subscription Cancellation - Triggers when a subscription is cancelled.
- New Payment - Triggers when a payment is collected successfully.
- Subscription Reactivation - Triggers when a subscription is moved from Cancelled state to Active/In Trial/Non Renewing/Future state.
- New Customer - Triggers when a customer is created.
- Payment Method Updates - Triggers when a payment method is updated.
- Payment Failure - Triggers when a payment fails.
- Subscription Activation - Triggers when a subscription is changed from Trial or Future to Active state.
- Subscription Resumption - Triggers when a paused subscription is resumed.
- Subscription Details Updates - Triggers when subscription details such as custom fields, billing information, recurring items etc., are modified.
- Customer Details Updates - Triggers when customer details such as first name, last name, email, billing address, etc., are updated.
- New Invoice - Triggers when a new invoice is generated(with line item support).
- Change Next Billing Date - Updates next billing date of a subscription.
- Update Subscription - Updates a subscription in Chargebee.
- Record Offline Payment for an Invoice - Records an offline payment for unpaid invoices.
- Pause Subscription - Pauses a subscription in Chargebee.
- Create Subscription - Creates a new subscription along with the customer in Chargebee. This action does not support adding subscription to an existing customer.
- Create Customer - Creates a new customer in Chargebee.
- Resume Subscription - Resumes a paused subscription in Chargebee.
- Update Customer - Updates customer details in Chargebee.
How to Get Started with ChargeBee
Add your ChargeBee account to Zapier to get connected with services available through Zapier. Click “Connect a ChargeBee Account”.
Next provide an Account a name to easily recognize this account in Zapier.
You'll need to provide your ChargeBee site name. This is also the subdomain where you login to ChargeBee. For example, if your domain name is https://acmeinc.chargebee.com, specify the site name as “acmeinc”.
You'll also need to provide your site API key with "Full Access" permissions. You can get the API key under “Settings > API & WEBHOOKS > API Keys” inside of ChargeBee.
Just copy the API key into the “API key” field in Zapier and click “Continue”.
Zapier will finally verify your API key and if it is valid, your ChargeBee account will be connected to Zapier.
Common Problems With ChargeBee
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Popular Things To Do With ChargeBee
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message