Chargebee Help & Support
What ChargeBee Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- Subscription Change - Triggered when a subscription is upgraded or downgraded.
- New Subscription - Triggered when a new subscription is created.
- Subscription Activated - Triggered when a subscription is changed from trial to active state.
- New Invoice - Triggered when a new invoice is generated.
- Subscription Cancelled - Triggered when a subscription is cancelled.
- Failed Charge - Triggered when a customer payment fails.
- New Charge - Triggered when a payment is collected successfully.
- Subscription Reactivated - Triggered when the subscription is moved from cancelled state to active or in_trial state.
- Update Subscription - Updates a Subscription in Chargebee.
- Update Customer - Updates a customer.
- Create Subscription - Create a New Subscription in ChargeBee.
- Record Offline Payment for an Invoice - Records an offline payment (Cash, Check, etc.) for 'payment_due' or 'not_paid' invoices. The invoice status will be marked as 'paid'.
How to Get Started with ChargeBee
Add your ChargeBee account to Zapier to get connected with services available through Zapier. Click “Connect a ChargeBee Account”.
Next provide an Account a name to easily recognize this account in Zapier.
You'll need to provide your ChargeBee site name. This is also the subdomain where you login to ChargeBee. For example, if your domain name is https://acmeinc.chargebee.com, specify the site name as “acmeinc”.
You'll also need to provide your site API key with "Full Access" permissions. You can get the API key under “Settings > API & WEBHOOKS > API Keys” inside of ChargeBee.
Just copy the API key into the “API key” field in Zapier and click “Continue”.
Zapier will finally verify your API key and if it is valid, your ChargeBee account will be connected to Zapier.
Common Problems With ChargeBee
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Popular Things To Do With ChargeBee
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message