How to connect CallFire + WHMCS
Zapier lets you send info between CallFire and WHMCS automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Inbound Call ReceivedTriggers when any of your CallFire phone numbers receives a call.Trigger
- New Text Message ReceivedTriggers when you receive a text in your CallFire Account.Trigger
- Create Text MessageSends a text message to the numberAction
- New Todo ItemTriggers whenever a new todo item.Trigger
- Create ClientCreates a new client.Action
- Create InvoiceCreates a new invoice.Action
- Create TicketCreates a new ticket in WHMCS.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate CallFire and WHMCS.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.